Champlain College has been listed as a "Top Pick" by Kaplan/Newsweek for "Colleges Offering the Best Career Services." With a staff of professional career advisors, Champlain's Career Services Office works with you to review your goals, identify career options and map out an individualized job-search strategy or a plan for further education.
Career Services support includes:
- Expert Assistance in developing resumes and cover letters, conducting job searches and preparing for interviews
- Check out our Career Events Calendar
- Career Resources including links to local, regional, national and international job listings; opportunities for study abroad; and options for graduate school
- Graduate and professional school resources and guidance
- Assistance with Federal Work-Study job search