Send us a message or call us at 888-545-3459.
Upon completion, graduates with a B.S. Degree in Cybersecurity will be able to:
- Evaluate the computer network and information security needs of an organization.
- Assess cybersecurity risk management policies in order to adequately protect an organization's critical information and assets.
- Measure the performance of security systems within an enterprise level information system.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and update an enterprise level information security system.
- Implement continuous network monitoring and provide real-time security solutions.
- Formulate, update and communicate short- and long-term organizational cybersecurity strategies and policies