Champlain College and the Wellbeing Team are focused on assisting you in finding your individual Wellbeing. This is an individual journey and will be very different for everyone. Your physical Wellbeing may only be one aspect of your personal Wellbeing. We are continuing the Wellbeing Account to allow full-time (benefit eligible) Employees the ability to choose the structured physical activity that will meet their need in finding their own unique Wellbeing.
Covered expenses include the following:
- Gym memberships for yourself, excluding the Edge
- Martial Arts
- Personal Trainer
- Green fees
- Marathon entry fees
- Ice time
- Ski or Snowboard day or season passes
- Court time fees
- Classes or lessons, which include:
This does not include any equipment such as bikes, shoes, skates, racquets, etc.
We realize that this list may not be all inclusive; therefore, if your structured physical activity is not listed above, please contact Debra Dayman in the People Center to determine if it is eligible or to answer any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 865-5723.
The Fine Print:
- This account cannot be used to pay for current or future programs and/or events offered through the College Wellbeing programs. Current offerings include Body Resolution and the Edge membership, this list is subject to change. Currently the College discounts those programs substantially.
- Maximum benefit: $300 per coverage period (July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016)
- Eligible expenses are for Champlain College Employees only, not their family members. Employees hired after July 1st or leave prior to June 30th will have their accounts prorated.
- Wellbeing Account reimbursements are subject to income and FICA taxes; therefore, reimbursements will be processed through your paycheck.
- Reimbursements will be processed on a quarterly basis in October, January, April and June. For employees with a bi-weekly payroll, reimbursements will be paid in the last payroll of the month.
- Reimbursement requests must reach the People Center by the first day of October, January, April and June. Receipts must state your name as the recipient and date(s) of service.
Click here for a copy of the Wellbeing Claim Form