How To Apply
NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, APRIL 30th.
The online application process for the 2015 Governor's Institutes of Vermont in IT & Digital Media is now open for out-of-state students. (If you are a Vermont resident or go to high school in Vermont, you can learn about your in-state application process here.) Applications will be accepted using a rolling admissions system until April 15, 2015 or until all spaces have been filled, whichever occurs first. Space is limited and students are encouraged to apply early.
- High school students who will be at least fifteen years old and have completed their freshman year by June 2015
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to collaborate with other creative students
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for the Governor's Institute, email Peter Straube at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-865-6438.