How To Apply
NOTE: THE 2015 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS WAS THURSDAY, APRIL 30th. Some additional spaces in the Institute may still become available due to cancellations. To inquire about this possibility, email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online application process for the 2015 Governor's Institutes of Vermont in IT & Digital Media is now open for out-of-state students. (If you are a Vermont resident or go to high school in Vermont, you can learn about your in-state application process here.) Applications will be accepted using a rolling admissions system until April 15, 2015 or until all spaces have been filled, whichever occurs first. Space is limited and students are encouraged to apply early.
- High school students who will be at least fifteen years old and have completed their freshman year by June 2015
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to collaborate with other creative students
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for the Governor's Institute, email Peter Straube at email@example.com, or call 802-865-6438.