How To Apply
The online application process for the 2015 Governor's Institute in IT & Digital Media is now open. Applications will be accepted using a rolling admissions system until April 15, 2015 or until all spaces have been filled, whichever occurs first. Space is limited and students are encouraged to apply early.
- High school students who will be at least sixteen years old and have completed their sophomore year by June 2015
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to immerse themselves in college-level study with other creative students
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school art teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for the Governor's Institute, email Peter Straube at email@example.com, or call 802-865-6438.