Application Process and Requirements
We would like to make your application and acceptance to Champlain College’s online MSHCA program as smooth and effortless as possible. To help you with your application, we have outlined the admission requirements and application process below. When considering potential students, Champlain focuses on two areas: professional experience and academics.
Professional Experience Requirements
- At least two years of work experience in a healthcare setting
- A statement of your program objectives and professional goals
- A current resume containing professional experience
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- An undergraduate bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Official transcripts for each institution attended, whether or not a degree was conferred.
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized equivalency service
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of at least 600 paper-based or 250 computer-based to qualify