- Program Director: Michael Zemany, MBA, FACHE
- Structure: Online graduate degree program designed for full-time working professionals
- Format: Online instructor-led scheduling; no set class meeting time—24/7 access to instruction and assignments; highly collaborative through asynchronous discussion, chat, email and video conferencing
- Annual Cycle: Five terms per year; courses start in August, October, January, March, and May
- Course Duration: 8-week online terms
- Required Credit Hours: 36 credit hours
- Degree Completion Time Frames:
- Minimum: 18 months (requires enrollment in four three-credit-hour courses each semester for a total of 12 credits each semester)
- Maximum: 6 years
- Residency Requirement: The two and a half day, on-campus residency is offered annually, usually mid-way through the degree program.
- Graduate Commencement Ceremony: Annually in May, Champlain College, Burlington, VT
- Application Process: Rolling admission, applications accepted year-round; courses start in August, October, January, March, and May.
- Certificates: Courses taken for Champlain’s Health Care Quality Improvement and Health Care Information Systems certificates may be applied toward master’s degree requirements.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Admissions: For information or application call toll-free: (866) 282-7259 or apply online
- Online Information Sessions: Hear directly from the program director and an admissions representative as they explain what makes Champlain’s approach so effective
- Admission: For information or application call toll-free: (866) 282-7259 or visit our MSHCA Admission page.
Take the Next Step