To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE
This 16-credit online certificate in healthcare administration will strengthen your résumé and advance your career with a credential employers will respect.
Our online health care administration certificate will enable you to:
- Develop and apply knowledge of healthcare organizations, systems and processes to improve healthcare accessibility and delivery
- Utilize current concepts in healthcare finance, reimbursement methodologies, cost containment and process improvement to strategically position organizations for future challenges
- Understand current laws, accreditation, licensure and certification standards related to healthcare systems to assure organizational compliance and risk mitigation
- Recognize quality and process improvement best practices and enact strategic and operational plans for increased operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Understand concepts of organizational development, human resource and talent management as they relate to healthcare systems and institutions, and develop and implement strategic plans that optimize performance and service delivery.
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|HCMT 210||Navigating U.S. Healthcare System||3|
|HCMT 310||Information Systems in Healthcare Organizations||3|
|MGMT 320||Managing Talent||3|
|CAPS 112 or CAPS 113||Spreadsheets or Database Management||1|
|HCMT 320||Health Finance & Economics||3|
|HCMT 450||Healthcare Performance & Process Improvement||3|
Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. government's Gainful Employment Program regulations provide students with the information they need to make informed educational choices including total program costs, loan repayment rates, and career outlooks. As part of the recent regulations on information disclosure for Gainful Employment (GE, 2011), eligible institutions must make available a standard group of information for all programs defined by the GE regulation. For Champlain College, a private, not-for-profit post-secondary institution, all certificate programs fall under the GE definition.
To see the gainful employment information for this certificate, click here.