Career Success in Health Care
Individuals with health care management degrees are headed into a job market that is predicted to grow 22% through 2020 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This is a much faster rate of growth than average for all occupations and is driven by our aging population and the increased demand for efficient and cost effective medical services.
Graduates of the Champlain College bachelor's degree in health care administration aspire to careers as:
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Laboratory Manager
- Radiography/Medical Imaging Manager
- Food Service Manager
- Physical Plant Manager
- Surgical Services Manager
- Physical Therapy Manager
- Finance Manager
- HR Manager
- Inpatient Services Manager
- Outpatient Services Manager
- Plus much more!
The duties of health care administrators include:
- Improving efficiency and quality in health care services.
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state health care laws and regulations.
- Supervising managers and other employees.
- Managing finances.