Online Graduate Program
The Master of Science in Managing Innovation & Information Technology (MSMIIT) program at Champlain College will prepare you to be a leader able to use current and evolving technologies to increase your organization's value. In this 36-credit program you'll absorb much more than a collection of theoretical processes; you'll engage in practical experiences that will demonstrate how to use high-level technical knowledge to address real-world situations.
Benefits of the Champlain MS in Managing Innovation and IT:
- Innovative program balances information systems technology with strategic management approach. You will gain a high-level understanding of many of today's technologies that are applicable to both a business's overall planning and everyday operation. You will understand the concepts of data management, business intelligence, telecommunications, social media, cloud computing, enterprise architecture, mobile strategies or technology convergence, disruption, and innovation. And you'll grasp the difference between delivering IT and applying it.
- Become an invaluable member of your organization. With proficiency in both the business and IT sides of an organization, you’ll be prepared to lead your organization to sustained success while positioning yourself for career advancement.
- Work-based approach offers a strategic competitive advantage. Your courses feature learning in context through work-based projects; you apply the concepts taught in the class to solve real management issues in your organization.
- Network with IT professionals. The program offers unmatched opportunities to network with IT and management professionals in a range of industries around the country.
- Three day residency on our Burlington campus. The only non-online part of Champlain's MSMIIT program is the three-day Graduate Management Residency Experience, which gives students a memorable weekend on campus to meet our top-notch faculty and build connections with other graduate students. You'll learn to apply self-assessment tools to create your own plan for work-based learning and career development. The residency, offered in fall, spring and summer, is part of the eight-week online course MBA 500: Integrated & Reflective Practice.
Take the next step