Online Graduate Program
The Champlain College Master of Science in Managing Innovation & Information Technology starts where management and information technology skills intersect.
Benefits of the Champlain MS in Managing Innovation and IT:
- Innovative program balances information systems technology with strategic management approach. You’ll learn technical skills to understand data management, telecommunications, computer hardware and the Internet. You’ll also learn the business and implementation skills to apply information technology to project management, human resource management, financial decision-making and product development
- Become an invaluable member of your organization. With proficiency in both the business and IT sides of an organization, you’ll be prepared to lead your organization to sustained success while positioning yourself for career advancement
- Work-based approach offers a strategic competitive advantage. Your courses feature learning in context through work-based projects; you apply the concepts taught in the class to solve real management issues in your organization.
- Network with IT professionals. The program offers unmatched opportunities to network with IT and management professionals in a range of industries around the country
- Three day residency on our Burlington campus. Spend time in beautiful Burlington, Vermont working with students on how to interact and influence team-building in the workplace.
Take the next step