- ITS Interim Dean: Thomas Mann
- Program Director: John Rogate, Ed.S.
- Structure: Online graduate degree program designed for full-time working professionals
- Format: Online instructor-led scheduling; no set class meeting time—24/7 access to instruction and assignment; highly collaborative through asynchronous discussion, chat, email and video conferencing
- Annual Cycle: Five terms per year; courses start in August, October, January, March, and May
- Course Duration: 8-week online terms
- Required Credit Hours: 36 credit hours
- Degree Completion Time Frames:
- Minimum:: under 2 years (two courses in each successive 8-week term for 36 credit-hour core program)
- Maximum: 6 years
- Residency Requirement: One three-day, on-site Graduate Management Residency Experience
- Graduate Commencement Ceremony: Annually in May, Champlain College, Burlington, VT
- Application Process: Rolling admission, applications accepted year-round; begin in any of the three start terms; August, January or May
- Professional Certificate: 15 credit hours, which can apply to MSMIIT or MBA degree requirements, to earn Certificate of Managing Innovation in IT
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- Admissions: For information or application call toll-free: (866) 282-7259 or apply online
- Online Information Sessions: Hear directly from the program director and an admissions representative as they explain what makes Champlain’s approach so effective
- Admission: For information or application call toll-free: (866) 282-7259 or visit our MSMIIT Admission page.
Find a Program