How To Apply
Please check back here in December for updated information about applying for the Summer 2017 Institute.
Applications from out-of-state students for the 2016 Governor's Institutes of Vermont in IT & Digital Media are now being accepted, using our online application form. (Note: If you are a Vermont resident or go to high school in Vermont, you can learn about your in-state application process here.) Applications will be accepted using a rolling admissions system until April 30, 2016 or until all spaces have been filled, whichever occurs first. Space is limited, so students are encouraged to apply early!
- High school students who will have completed their freshman year by June 2016
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to collaborate with other creative students
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for the Governor's Institute, email Peter Straube at email@example.com, or call 802-865-6438.