To be considered for admission, applicants should have a solid background and hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
Professional Experience Requirements
- Statement of applicant’s program objectives and professional goals
- A resume of professional experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- An undergraduate bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or the equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Official transcripts for each institution attended, whether or not a degree was conferred
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized equivalency service
- Non-native speakers of English must achieve a TOEFL score of at least 600 paper-based or 250 computer-based to qualify
- To apply to the MS in Law program, you can contact Jason Harris at (866) 441-0427 ext. 3919 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply online or download an application at the right.
- Once your application has been processed, if you meet the minimum application requirements listed above, you will be contacted for a personal interview with one of the members of our Admissions team. This 20-minute interview can be conducted in-person or through teleconference or Skype.