Our Graduate Studies Admissions counselors lead regular online information sessions, where you can learn more and ask questions about Champlain's online master's degree programs.
Master's Degrees & Graduate Certificates
Champlain College adapts to changes in the professional world, and our entrepreneurial spirit and history of working individually with students have put us at the forefront of career-centered education.
With our Graduate programs—all offered online except the MFA and MS in Emergent Media—we continue pioneering higher education best practices.
An Authentic Education For Real World Success
- Immediate Results. Our curriculum is designed for instant application of theories and real-world scenarios into your business or work environment.
- Graduate courses are taught by scholar-professional faculty—academically qualified with real-world experience.
- Established in 1878, Champlain College has a reputation for career-minded success. Located in the waterfront city of Burlington, Vermont, this historic institution is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges.
- A pragmatic education at your convenience. Our online classrooms are open 24/7, allowing you to better manage your busy life.
Take the Next Step
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career. Check out the Graduate Studies Admissions page for information on tuition, financial aid, and much more.
Online Master's Degrees
- MBA (100% Online)
- M.Ed in Early Childhood Education (Low-Residency)
- MS in Digital Forensic Science (100% Online)
- MS in Emergent Media (Low-Residency)
- MS in Executive Leadership (100% Online)
- MS in Health Care Administration (100% Online)
- MS in Information Security Operations (100% Online)
- MS in Law (Low-Residency)
- MS in Mediation & Applied Conflict Studies (Low-Residency)
On-Campus Master's Degrees
Online Graduate Certificates
Business Graduate Certificates
Education & Human Studies Graduate Certificates
- Early Childhood Program Administration (100% Online)
- Applied Conflict Studies (Low-Residency)
- Health Care Administration (100% Online)
- Employment & Labor Law
- Human Service Law & Systems
Information Technology Graduate Certificates