Champlain College's Master of Science in Executive Leadership (MSEL) is designed to develop transformational leaders–those who succeed by tapping into the strengths of others, ensuring individual growth and success, and therefore the success of the organization. The need for mindful and engaged leadership is clear, and the MS in Executive Leadership has been created specifically to meet this marketplace demand.
Benefits of the MS in Executive Leadership
- Finish Your Degree in One Year. The MS in Executive Leadership offers motivated students the opportunity to complete their Master’s degree in one intensive year of study. Because the program is highly applied and reflective, you will be generating academic work that is of immediate use and value to you personally, as well as to your employer.
- Discover Your Leadership Approach. Throughout this year-long program, you will develop a deep understanding of your personal value system that informs your approach to leading both people and organizations. The inherent nature of the program’s intensive 6-credit courses creates a mindful, reflective environment that encourages the ongoing dialogue and growth essential for developing
- Build Your Leadership Capacity Through Applied Learning Universally, the courses provide opportunities to incorporate what you are learning about yourself and about leading others in your workplace. Expanded critical and creative thinking and communication will create the capacity for you to effectually lead to meet the demands of your organization’s changing environment.
- Learn from Seasoned Leadership Experts. In addition to the strength of Champlain’s faculty and administrators who hold advanced degrees in leadership, the MS in Executive Leadership draws its professors from the roster of proven, seasoned leadership instructors who lead the College’s highly regarded Excellence in Executive Leadership seminar programs through the Center for Professional & Executive Leadership.
- Take Advantage of The Powerful Networking Opportunities. Benefit from face-to-face mentoring with your instructors and networking other students in this program during the two, four-day residencies embedded into the otherwise fully online program. Residency course content focuses on personal development.