To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Linda Miller, PhD, CPA
- Format: 100% online instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours:
- 39 credit hours
- 51 credit hours for undergraduate degree-holders without a business or management major
- Cost per Credit Hour: $795.00
- Next Session Start Date: August 24, 2015 (Fall A Term)
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2015
- Start Dates: 6 start dates per year
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Time to Completion: 14 months if enrolled in two 3-credit courses each 8-week term for a total of 6 credits each term. Designed for flexibility, students can choose to take only one course per term and extend time to completion.*
- Admissions: No GMAT required, minimum GPA of 2.5. For more information, visit our admission requirements.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
*Please note, students have up to 6 years to complete the program.