Supply Chain Management
The Champlain College Online Certificate in Supply Chain Management is a 12 credit graduate level professional certificate designed to provide individuals with a foundational knowledge in the growing field of supply chain management.
A supply chain consists of all parties involved, directly or indirectly, in fulfilling a customer request. Not only are manufacturers and suppliers involved, but the transporters, warehouses, retailers and the customers themselves. Because of the breadth of activities included in the supply chain management domain, it has never been more important to have knowledge in this rapidly growing field, especially for those in management or engineering.
The US News & World Report includes supply chain management and logistics as one of the best careers of 2012 and the Bureau of Labor Statistics believes the field will grow much faster than average over the next decade.
Champlain's online supply chain management certificate will teach you to:
- Use supply chain analytics to improve operational effectiveness and/or make the supply chain a source of competitive advantage.
- Judge relationships and interactions with supply chain partners, including suppliers and customers, through ethical and legal lenses.
- Assess the supply chain of a global organization for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate the effect the individual processes have on the sum of the supply chain.
- Use a systems approach to interpret the interrelationships and competitive advantage of an efficient and effective supply chain.
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
Supply Chain Management Certificate Curriculum:
|MGMT 530||A Supply Chain Introduction||3|
|MGMT 535||Strategic Procurement||3|
|MGMT 540||Inventory, Distributions and Logistics||3|
|MGMT 550||Supply Chain Strategy||3|
- Apply Online: Apply via the Web using Champlain's secure online application.