Online Student Experience at Champlain College: Real students talk about their experience in the Divisions of Continuing Professional Studies at Champlain College PT3M03S http://player.vimeo.com/video/22347123?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0 Don't wait for more time to pass before you start reaching for your goals. With the Division of Continuing Professional Studies at Champlain College, you can start learning-and achieving-faster than you think. 888-545-3459 (802) 865-6447 Champlain College - Continuing Professional Studies http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=175+Lakeside+Avenue,+Burlington,+VT&aq=&sll=43.871754,-72.451472&sspn=2.241399,5.817261&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=175+Lakeside+Ave,+Burlington,+Vermont+05401&t=m&ll=44.461108,-73.215895&spn=0.018378,0.025749&z=14&iwloc=A Continuing Professional Studies 05401 175 Lakeside Ave Burlington VT 05402-0670 P.O. Box 670 Burlington VT
Real Students Talk About Their Champlain Online Experience
Online Learning Overview
- Log in whenever it is convenient for you-24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All requirements are clearly stated in the course syllabus, which you will receive on the first day of class.
- There are due dates you are expected to meet, but there are usually no requirements for what time of day-or even which day-you need to log in to read and download lectures, view assignments, reply to discussions and take tests.
- Once the course begins, your lectures and assignments will be posted in a forum and will remain there for the entire semester.
- The tools for submitting your work are built right into the course, including an assignment tool, a testing tool and even a self-contained email for contacting your classmates and professor privately.
- For classes that require you to use special software-such as programming languages and Web page design applications-you will transfer files to a special student server.
Find the Online Degree or Certificate Program that's Right For You