Master of Science in Digital Forensics
100% Online, Top Ranked Digital Forensics Education
Champlain’s online Master of Digital Forensic Science program trains students to be scientists who use digital evidence to investigate a variety of crimes and develop methods with which evidence can be collected for the courts. You won’t find a graduate-level digital forensic science program with more credibility. Our programs were voted best in the country by SC Magazine in 2013 and 2015, and Champlain College has been designated as a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the Defense CyberCrime Center. That means we offer the most inspired – and relevant - instruction and curriculum available.
Benefits of the Champlain Digital Forensics Science Program:
- Immediate results. This program was specifically designed to train students to become digital forensic scientists to gather and utilize digital evidence, and apply those techniques to their current workplace.
- Courses developed by digital forensics experts. The curriculum has an uncommon depth and breadth to equip you with the tools to stay current with emerging technology and trends in the industry.
- Champlain offers the country's finest computer forensics education. Champlain's cybersecurity programs were recently voted BEST in the country by SC Magazine.
- Faculty are seasoned veterans of the industry. Our current faculty has a range of experience from both the law enforcement and private sector, including FBI agents, State's Attorneys, police officers and corporate consultants.
- 100% Online program offers flexibility and convenience. Our master's in digital forensics program is offered fully online, allowing you to participate in a challenging, high-quality education while maintaining your busy lifestyle.