Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Ric Messier, M.S., GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CISSP
- Format: 100% online, instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours: 36 credit hours
- Cost per Credit Hour: $782.00
- Next Session Start Date: March 14th, 2016 (Spring B Session)
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
- Start Dates: 6 start dates per year (see academic calendar for details)
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Practical Hands-on Education: Using virtual environments and commercial and open source software students are presented with assignments based on the challenges they face in the real world. For the duration of their study students have access to a range of commercial software including: VMware, Encase, FTK, Carbon Black, Nuix, Winhex and XRY
- Time to Completion: 12 months if enrolled in two 3-credit courses each 8-week term for a total of 6 credits each term. Designed for flexibility, students can choose to take only one course per term and extend time to completion.*
- Admissions: No GMAT or GRE required, minimum GPA of 2.5. For more information, visit our admission requirements.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
*Please note, students have up to 6 years to complete the program.