Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Michael D. Zemany, MBA, FACHE
- Format: 100% online, instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time—24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours: 30 credit hours*
- Cost per Credit: $779.00 per credit
- Next Session Start Date: May 9th, 2016 (Summer A Session)
- Application Deadline: April 8, 2016
- Start Terms: 3 times per year (see academic calendar for details)
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Degree Completion Time Frames: 20 months if taking two 8-week courses per semester.
- Admissions: For information or application requirements call toll-free: (888) 545-3459 or visit our Admissions page.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
*New 30 credit requirement is effective for students enrolling in the program for Fall 2015 and after.