Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Michael D. Zemany, MBA, FACHE
- Format: 100% online, instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time—24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours: 30 credit hours*
- Cost per Credit: $779.00 per credit
- Next Session Start Date: August 24, 2015 (Fall 1 Term)
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2015
- Start Terms: 3 times per year
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Degree Completion Time Frames: 10 months - when enrolled in two 3-credit courses each 8-week term, for a total of 6 credits each term. Designed for flexibility, students can choose to take only one course per term and extend time to completion.*
- Admissions: For information or application requirements call toll-free: (888) 545-3459 or visit our Admissions page.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
*New 30 credit requirement is effective for students enrolling in the program for Fall 2015 and after.