A Well-Rounded Set Of Skills That Are Needed In All Industries
Upon successful graduation of the online MBA program at Champlain College, you will be able to:
- Work collaboratively in a virtual team environment using Internet-based technologies.
- Approach, analyze and assume leadership on problems in a reflective and integrated manner while managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Develop innovative solutions to strategic, tactical and operational issues through the creative use of information and organizational knowledge.
- Outline, design, structure and model financial and economic opportunities and risks based on both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Gather, analyze and interpret customer information and marketing data, and then create sales and marketing programs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to work effectively in an organizational setting through negotiation, collaboration and the effective management of human resources.
- Design, build and maintain a program of continuous improvement and, using a variety of tools, develop systems for measurement, analysis and accountability.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the fundamental disciplines of business, to include accounting, economics, marketing, statistics and organizational behavior.
- Demonstrate the ability to reconcile personal and organizational values with all problem analysis and decision-making situations.
- Create comprehensive and data-driven action plans that are based on the attainment of measurable results, clear trails of accountability and all appropriate risk assessment.
- Perform ongoing critical self-reflection from academic and work-based learning experiences, and articulate the learning and growth you’ve achieved.