Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Linda Miller, PhD, CPA
- Format: 100% online instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours: 39 credit hours*
- Cost per Credit Hour: $795.00
- Next Session Start Date: October 26, 2015 (Fall B Session)
- Application Deadline: September 25, 2015
- Start Dates: 6 start dates per year (see academic calendar for details)
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Time to Completion: 14 months if enrolled in two 3-credit courses each 8-week term for a total of 6 credits each term. Designed for flexibility, students can choose to take only one course per term and extend time to completion.**
- Admissions: No GMAT required, minimum GPA of 2.5. For more information, visit our admission requirements.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
*Some requisite knowledge is required prior to enrolling in MBA courses. If you lack a bachelor's degree in business or management, you will have the opportunity to bolster your business acumen in the areas of economics, statistics, and/or financial accounting prior to starting the MBA program. See our Admissions Requirements for details.
**Please note, students have up to 6 years to complete the program.