Program at a Glance
- Program Director: Linda Miller, PhD, CPA
- Format: 100% online instructor-led courses; no set class meeting time - 24/7 access to instruction and assignments
- Credit Hours: 39 credit hours*
- Cost per Credit Hour: $795.00
- Next Session Start Date: March 14th, 2016 (Spring B Session)
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
- Start Dates: 6 start dates per year (see academic calendar for details)
- Program Structure: Two, online 8-week terms per semester, 3 semesters per year
- Time to Completion: 14 months if enrolled in two 3-credit courses each 8-week term for a total of 6 credits each term. Designed for flexibility, students can choose to take only one course per term and extend time to completion.**
- Admissions: No GMAT required, minimum GPA of 2.5. For more information, visit our admission requirements.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
*Some requisite knowledge is required prior to enrolling in MBA courses. If you lack a bachelor's degree in business or management, you will have the opportunity to bolster your business acumen in the area of financial accounting prior to starting the MBA program. See our Admissions Requirements for details.
**Please note, students have up to 6 years to complete the program.