Education Benefits for Military and Veterans
Military and Veteran Services
At Champlain College Online we are committed to assisting military service members and veterans in continuing their education. With over 50 online degrees and certificates available in the fields of business, technology and healthcare, our online military and veteran students will find a variety of programs to meet their educational goals. Our dedicated Veteran and Military Program Manager is eager to assist these students in navigating their education benefits and provide guidance throughout the benefit application process.
How We Can Serve You
Champlain College is an approved institution for veterans by the State Board of Education. We are committed to providing easy access to veteran and military education benefit information, and we offer a variety of services to assist in the process.
Our services include:
- VA and military education benefits counseling
- Certification of enrollments to the VA
- VA financial processing
- Troubleshooting VA and military education benefit issues
- Coordinating services with VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Faxing documents to the VA Regional Processing Office (RPO)
- Assistance completing: Veterans Online Application (VONAPP), Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and other related applications
You can find helpful information about education benefits that veterans and service members may be eligible to receive below.
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill - Transfer of Entitlement
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship
- Chapter 35 Dependents Education Assistance
- Chapters 30 and 1606 Montgomery GI Bills
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 VR&E
- Military Tuition Assistance
Ready to take the next step?
To schedule a phone appointment email email@example.com or call the Veterans Services Office at 802-865-5777. We look forward to working with you.