Online Computer Forensics Degree
Learn From the Leader in Digital Forensics Education
If the field of computer investigations is of interest to you, look no further. Champlain College is a nationally recognized leader in computer forensics education and home of the renowned Leahy Center for Digital Investigation, a world-class digital forensics and cybercrime laboratory. Our online Bachelor's in Computer Forensics will teach you, through virtual hands-on learning and application, to identify and respond to cybersecurity breaches and computer network hacks. In our computer forensic program, you will learn the skills necessary to analyze and recover data that has been compromised, as well as to understand the source of the breach. Our courses cover the latest in digital forensic analysis of computers, networks and mobile devices.
Ready to get started? Begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Professionals in the field of computer forensics and digital investigations work for mid- to large-sized corporations, crime laboratories or state or national law enforcement agencies. Large municipalities may also employ computer forensics and digital investigations specialists.
Why Earn You Computer Forensics Degree Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online computer forensics degree program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- We offer more digital forensics courses than any other college.
- Nationally recognized cybersecurity and computer forensics programs, designated a Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security, and a DC 3 National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations .
- Awarded the "Best Cyber Security Higher Education Program" by SC Magazine in 2013 and 2015.
- Regional accreditation ensures academic standards are met or exceeded.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree in digital forensics online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you learn to employ fundamental computer theory, interpret and appropriately apply laws, and employ scientific process in the context of computer forensics practices, among many other skills, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Special Opportunity to Finish Your Degree Even Faster
Have you already earned an associate degree from a community college or other regionally accredited institution? Ask our admissions representatives about our completer program in computer forensics and digital investigation. Through our completer program, your college credits go even further and your time to degree completion will be significantly reduced.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
At Champlain College Online, we know how important it is for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, and to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. That's why we have designed our online bachelor's in computer forensics and digital investigations to allow you to earn a certificate in an area of specialization well before you have completed your requirements for a degree. Gain the confidence you need to continue to pursue your goals and earn a certificate in:
Is this what you're looking for in a computer forensics and digital investigation degree? Apply today (there's no application fee), or visit our admission requirements page to learn more about the application process.