Online Computer & Information Systems (CIS) Bachelor's Degree
Developing CIS Professionals for Today and Tomorrow
Our online bachelor's in Computer Information Systems prepares you to succeed in this high-demand, quickly growing field. As organizations rely more and more on computers, mobile devices and digital technology to communicate, collect and process data and conduct business, the need for professionals with a computer information systems degree continues to grow. At Champlain College Online, our bachelor's degree in computer information systems educates you in not only the latest technologies, but also the social skills needed in a CIS professional: strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills that allow you to more easily and efficiently interact not only with your co-workers, but also with others both inside and outside your organization.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Organizations searching for individuals holding a bachelor's degree in computer information systems are aiming to fill positions such as: IT support specialist, programmer/analyst, application developer, IT consultant and infrastructure architect, to name a few. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the job outlook for computer systems analysts is projected to grow much faster than average through 2022 as compared to other professions.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Computer & Information Systems Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online computer information systems degree allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework in our online CIS degree you participate on days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you earn your computer information systems degree online sooner. (Note: Select courses are 15 weeks long. Due to the complex nature of the content of some courses, the courses cannot be condensed into 7-week sessions. Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News & World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training toward your online bachelor's in computer information systems.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your online degree in computer and information systems.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. As you work toward your online degree in CIS, not only will you develop competencies in network administration and security, assessing organizational IS needs, project management skills, and database management, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
At Champlain College Online, we know how important it is for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, and to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. That's why we have designed our online bachelor's in computer and information systems to allow you to earn a certificate in an area of specialization well before you have completed your requirements for your degree. Gain a certificate in:
Is this you're looking for in a computer and information systems degree? Apply today (there's no application fee), or visit our admission requirements page to learn more about the application process.