BS in Cybersecurity
Secure Your Future With the Best in the Cyber Security Field
Your search for the best online cybersecurity bachelor's program is over. Champlain College is a nationally recognized leader in cyber security education and earned the distinction of "best cyber security higher education program" from SC Magazine in 2013 and 2015. Our online Bachelor's in Cybersecurity is the hands-on preparation you need for a successful career in protecting organizations' digital assets and intelligence from security breaches, and it arms current cybersecurity professionals with the credentials they need to progress in the field. Through our online cybersecurity program, you will learn to apply security measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, as well as how to respond in the event of a security hack in your organization.
Ready to get started? Begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Designed with experiential learning in mind, you will have access to a state-of-the-art virtual laboratory environment where you will do far more than watch- you'll actively participate in simulations. Furthermore, our emphasis on problem- solving rather than testing will provide you with lasting skills that will give you an adaptive edge as technology changes and global digital environments become more complex.
With more and more information being stored digitally, Cybersecurity is quickly becoming one of the most important fields in business and government. Currently designated as a mission-critical function within the federal government, significant job opportunities are available in public and private sectors for cyber incidence response, cyber risk and strategic analysis, vulnerability detection and assessment and more. Furthermore, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that job prospects for information security analysts will grow much faster than the average of all occupations through 2022.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online cybersecurity degree program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized cybersecurity and computer forensics programs, designated a Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security, and a DC 3 National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence by the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
- Awarded the "Best Cyber Security Higher Education Program" by SC Magazine in 2013 and 2015.
- Regional accreditation ensures academic standards are met or exceeded.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your cybersecurity degree online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you learn the latest cyber security strategies and policies but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.