Online Healthcare Administration Bachelor's Degree Program
Bring Your Vision for Health Care Improvement to Reality
Our online healthcare administration degree challenges you to build on what you know as a healthcare professional, pushing you to think about what can be done differently and more efficiently. Our healthcare administration online programs are anchored in the real world with instructors who are also healthcare practitioners, and who are passionate about their area of expertise and in helping you succeed. They'll ensure that you are familiar with relevant laws and regulations that govern the health care industry, know about the latest health information technologies and understand what it takes to improve individual and organizational performance, and they'll make you aware of current federal mandates and their implications. Because this bachelor's in healthcare administration online degree is built for individuals currently working in healthcare, you and your classmates will learn from each other by sharing best practices and diverse perspectives. You'll build a network of relationships that will benefit you throughout your career.
Ready to get started? Create an account and begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
Health care administration is expected to grow at a much faster rate than other occupations through 2022 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. With a B.S. in healthcare administration earned online, you could find yourself planning, directing or coordinating health and medical services in a variety of different settings such as a hospital, private practice, skilled nursing facility, insurance company, public health facility and more.
Please Note: This is a 60 credit accelerated bachelor's program. To apply, you must first have an associate degree, or 60 equivalent college credits, in any discipline. Need an associate degree? Consider our associate degree in business management before pursuing your health care administration bachelor's degree.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's in Health Care Administration Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online health care administration degree program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allows you to participate in your healthcare administration online degree courses at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News & World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's in healthcare administration online with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree in healthcare administration degree online.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain greater understanding of health care management and how to improve organizational and individual performance, you'll also develop the communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will make you successful throughout your career upon graduating with your B.S. in healthcare administration online.
Gain Expertise and a Certificate Prior to Graduation
At Champlain College Online, we know how important it is for you to gain knowledge and expertise quickly, and to differentiate yourself in the workplace and in today's competitive job market. That's why we have designed our bachelor's in healthcare administration online to allow you to earn a certificate before you have completed your requirements for a degree. Gain a certificate in health care administration and the confidence you need to continue to pursue your goals.