Online Integrated Studies Bachelor's Degree
Designed for Completion, Ideal for Today's Adult Learner
Sometimes the journey helps you get to your destination even faster than you believed possible. Our online integrated studies degree takes into account your past academic journey and delivers a well-rounded general education curriculum combined with a variety of career-focused courses in business, technology and healthcare to meet your unique needs and interests. You will increase both your depth and breadth of knowledge as you pursue a focused path to degree completion. This online degree is ideal for adult students who are resuming their education after having completed a number of college credits, often in a variety of areas, and may even have enough to have earned or come close to earning an associate degree.
Ready to get started? Begin your application today. There is no fee to apply.
An integrated studies degree maximizes the number of credits you may transfer in to Champlain College Online while at the same time fulfilling the requirements for a meaningful area of study. According to a report by Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce, by 2020, more than one-third of all jobs in the United States will require at least a bachelor's degree, and judgment/decision-making, communication and analysis will be three of the most in-demand competencies sought by employers. The integrated studies bachelor's degree is designed to prepare you with these competencies and more, increasing your career prospects, for both today and tomorrow.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Integrated Studies Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our programs allow you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allow you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News & World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain and refine your business, management and technology skills, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.