Online Integrated Studies Bachelor's Degree Program
Designed for Completion, Ideal for Today's Adult Learner
Sometimes the journey helps you get to your destination even faster than you believed possible. Our online integrated studies degree takes into account your past academic journey and delivers a well-rounded general education curriculum combined with a variety of career-focused courses in business, technology and healthcare to meet your unique needs and interests. You will increase both your depth and breadth of knowledge as you pursue a focused path to degree completion. This online bachelor's degree in integrated studies is ideal for adult students who are resuming their education after having completed a number of college credits, often in a variety of areas, and may even have enough to have earned or come close to earning an associate degree.
Our integrated studies degree program maximizes the number of credits you may transfer in to Champlain College Online while at the same time fulfilling the requirements for a meaningful area of study. According to a report by Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce, by 2020, more than one-third of all jobs in the United States will require at least a bachelor's degree, and judgment/decision-making, communication and analysis will be three of the most in-demand competencies sought by employers. The courses in integrated studies bachelor's degree is designed to prepare you with these competencies and more, increasing your career prospects, for both today and tomorrow.
Why Earn Your Bachelor's Degree in Integrated Studies Online at Champlain College?
- Designed for busy working adults, our online integrated studies program allows you to apply what you learn in the classroom from day one.
- 100% online coursework allow you to participate at days and times convenient for you.
- 7-week courses in the integrated studies program help you reach completion sooner. (Note: Your individual time to degree completion will be dependent on a number of factors including: total credits transferred in, test-out credits earned, number of classes taken each semester, and whether you are continuously enrolled.)
- Nationally recognized by US News & World Report and College Choice, and regionally accredited by NEASC.
- Generous transfer credit policy allows you to transfer up to 90 credits, with the potential to earn credit for professional experience and training.
- Personalized student experience with a dedicated academic advisor and an entire Champlain team to help you as you pursue your degree.
- Practitioner faculty who are experts in the field and understand industry needs.
- Skills you need, and skills employers want. Not only will you gain and refine your business, management and technology skills, but you'll also develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills that will make you successful throughout your career.
Our Accredited Online Bachelor's of Integrated Studies Degree Program
Get an overview of our 100% online, fully-accredited bachelor's in integrated studies.
The accounting integrated studies degree program is composed of online accounting courses, professional courses, and general education courses that provide foundational knowledge and immediate takeaways that can be applied on the job. These online courses are focused, relevant, and most are delivered in an accelerated 7-week format.
The online Integrated Studies bachelor's program is your opportunity to customize a degree based on your professional experiences and educational background, and potentially reduce your time to completion. It is ideal if you have completed some post-secondary coursework, obtained professional training and/or certifications, and are seeking to leverage these experiences by creating a unique focus area within your bachelor's degree that maximizes the number of credits you can transfer in.
Upon completion, graduates will have achieved a number of competencies, including the ability to successfully manage and interpret interactions with fellow organization members, seek knowledge from multiple sources, prioritize and set goals, apply fundamental financial concepts, examine basic contracts for appropriate content, apply the concept of supply and demand, create unique perspectives, produce data-driven responses to problems, and make informed decisions.
At Champlain College Online, our comprehensive admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story. We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
Champlain College offers six start dates per year. Learn more about our application deadlines, class start dates and end dates for each 7-week and 15-week term in our online bachelor's in integrated studies program.
Tuition for our undergraduate degree and certificate programs varies based on your student status (part-time or full-time) and the number of transfer credits you are bringing in. Find out more about our tuition rates as well as ways to finance your education.
The Program Director for the Online Integrated Studies Bachelor's Degree is Linda Miller, PhD, CPA, the Associate Professor and Assistant Dean for the Division of Continuing Professional Studies (CPS) at Champlain College Online.
Interested in learning more about what Champlain College Online can offer you? Request more information and a Champlain College representative will be in touch with you soon!