Newly Admitted Online Students
Activate your Account
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to activate your account until you have been registered for classes and receive an email indicating your account is ready to be set up.
Access Current Student Resources
The student resources page allows you to access important platforms and resources such as your Champlain email, Canvas, WebAdvisor, our bookstore, tutoring, our academic calendar and more.
Please be aware, many of these links require login information and you will not be able to access them until you activate your account, as outlined above. From the student resources page, you can access:
- Access your Champlain College gmail account here once you have activated your account.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Now that you are officially a Champlain College Online student with account access, all of your college related communication will be sent to your Champlain email address. It's imperative that once you've set up your account, you check your Champlain College email regularly. If you wish to set up email forwarding to your personal account from your Champlain account, follow these instructions.
- Connect to WebAdvisor here once you have activated your account. In WebAdvisor, you will have access to:
- Your Program Evaluation
- Register for Classes
- Tuition & Financial Aid Information
- Access Canvas, the online classroom, here to:
- View your classes and syllabi. (Access to classes will be available by the end of the day on the Friday prior to the start of classes.)
- Explore the Modules tab within your classes for a week-to-week view of coursework.
- Join the Student Resource Center online community to receive announcements and participate in discussions with your peers.
For college email and college software support, contact:
For Canvas (online learning system) support, contact:
Have specific questions about your program or classes? Visit our academic advisors page to contact our advising team.