HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE
This 15-credit online certificate in healthcare administration will strengthen your résumé and advance your career with a credential employers will respect.
Our online health care administration certificate will enable you to:
- Develop and apply knowledge of healthcare organizations, systems and processes to improve healthcare accessibility and delivery
- Utilize current concepts in healthcare finance, reimbursement methodologies, cost containment and process improvement to strategically position organizations for future challenges
- Understand current laws, accreditation, licensure and certification standards related to healthcare systems to assure organizational compliance and risk mitigation
- Recognize quality and process improvement best practices and enact strategic and operational plans for increased operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Understand concepts of organizational development, human resource and talent management as they relate to healthcare systems and institutions, and develop and implement strategic plans that optimize performance and service delivery.
NOTE: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|HCMT 210||Navigating U.S. Healthcare System||3|
|HCMT 310||Information Systems in Healthcare Organizations||3|
|MGMT 320||Managing Talent||3|
|HCMT 320||Health Finance & Economics||3|
|HCMT 450||Healthcare Performance & Process Improvement||3|
*Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.