Online classes. Focused learning with a flexible schedule.
At Champlain College, you'll find connected classes that enhance careers-courses that put you in charge; courses where you cannot "hide" in the back of the classroom. In fact, one of the most frequent comments we hear from our students and teachers is that you will get to know your instructor and classmates better than if you were sitting in a classroom.
- Log in whenever it is convenient for you-24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All requirements are clearly stated in the course syllabus, which you will receive on the first day of class.
- There are due dates you are expected to meet, but there are usually no requirements for what time of day-or even which day-you need to log in to read and download lectures, view assignments, reply to discussions and take tests.
- Once the course begins, your lectures and assignments will be posted in a forum and will remain there for the entire semester.
- The tools for submitting your work are built right into the course, including an assignment tool, a testing tool and even a self-contained email for contacting your classmates and professor privately.
- For classes that require you to use special software-such as programming languages and Web page design applications-you will transfer files to a special student server.