Online Accounting Certificate
Earn your Accounting Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. These courses are also included in our Accounting associate and bachelor's degree programs, allowing students to earn this certificate before they receive their degree. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in beginning the study of accounting and obtaining entry-level positions in accounting.
Our online Accounting Certificate will:
- Introduce you to the field of accounting
- Teach you to interpret the financial information presented for the public in a corporation's annual reports
- Explain how to use financial information to make effective management decisions
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to filing individual returns for the most recent tax year
- Prepare you to provide bookkeeping services for small businesses
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 130||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 140||Managerial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 230||Intermediate Accounting I (15-week course)||3|
|ACCT 231||Intermediate Accounting II (15-week course)||3|
|ACCT 310||Federal Taxes I (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Start your online application today!