Online Forensic Accounting Certificate
This online Forensic Accounting Certificate provides students with a foundation of forensic knowledge and accounting expertise.
Our online Forensic Accounting Certificate will:
- Teach you the relationship between technology and information in the accounting profession
- Show you how to find and gather digital information for a criminal investigation
- Provide you with a firm knowledge of criminal law and its application to cybercrime in the accounting arena
- Explain accounting and IT internal controls, and how weaknesses in these controls may be fraudulently exploited
- Be taken alongside our Computer Forensics students, providing an opportunity to integrate both disciplines
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|ACCT 280||Forensic Accounting||3|
|ACCT 350||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|CFDI 240||Digital Forensic Investigation Techniques||3|
|CFDI 350||White- Collar Crime||3|
|CRIM 225||Law of Searching & Seizing Digital Evidence||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||21|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.