Online Linux Administration Certificate
Earn your Linux certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Graduates of our online Linux Certificate will:
- Compare and contrast several Linux scripting languages (BASH, PERL and TCL) and associated techniques and documentation
- Write successful scripts in each language for real-world tasks
- Build useable, enterprise-level solutions utilizing:
- Apache web server
- Secure implementations
- User administration
- Receive an introduction to installing, configuring and maintaining Linux server systems from a security perspective
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|NETW 260||Linux Systems Administration I||3|
|NETW 360||Linux Systems Administration II||3|
|NETW 365||Implementing Linux Security||3|
|NETW 460||Linux Shell Scripting||3|
|CYBR 210||Foundations of Cybersecurity||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Degree:||18|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Create an account and start your online application today!