Online Supply Chain Management Certificate
Earn your Supply Chain Management Certificate online at Champlain College Online and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Supply chain management is a growing field, cited by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best careers in 2012. Career growth is expected to be faster than average through 2020, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Our Supply Chain Management Certificate will teach you to:
- Integrate and leverage the Internet and information technology into the supply chain
- Identify supply chain problems, collaborate with other supply chain partners and develop creative solutions
- Cultivate new approaches to the supply chain including ways to cooperate with supply chain partners using current concepts and elements
- Use a systems perspective to integrate many pieces of information across the supply chain into a single guideline for decision and action
- Systematically and objectively gather, record, and analyze data for aid in making supply chain decisions
- Recognize when changes in the environment require adjustments to the supply chain, and how to make those changes in a collaborative way
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|MKTG 200||The Strategic Marketing Process||3|
|MGMT 310||Driving Revenues||3|
|MGMT 315||Fulfilling Supply Chain Demand||3|
|MGMT 360||Securing Resources||3|
|MGMT 450||Integrating the Supply Chain||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.