Online Visual C# Certificate
The online Visual C# Certificate is designed to help software professionals master Microsoft's .NET architecture using the C# programming language. Earn your certificate online at Champlain College Online and expand your career options with a credential employers will respect.
Students who complete our online Visual C# Certificate will:
- Learn to use the latest version of Microsoft's Visual Studio integrated development environment to write, debug and test programs
- Write programs on Microsoft's .NET's architecture using the C# programming language to build applications using computing technologies and techniques such as inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling and GUI design
- Learn cutting-edge technologies such as working with files and streams, database connectivity, adding interactivity and using web services to develop rich Internet applications
- Use the latest developer extension tools for Microsoft Visual Studio to program applications for Windows Phone.
- Basic skills to create a smart device project, adding functionality using forms and code, and emulator or device testing and deployment will be applied to increasingly complex mobile applications
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CMIT 200||Relational Database Design and SQL||3|
|SDEV 260||Visual C# Programming I (15-week course)||3|
|SDEV 360||Visual C# Programming II (15-week course)||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||9|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.