Online Web Design Certificate
Earn your Web Design Certificate online from Champlain College Online and enter the web design field with a credential employers respect.
- Practice a balanced perspective of web analysis and design, giving attention to both technology and aesthetic considerations
- Apply a site analysis process to include a feasibility study followed by a detailed needs analysis, and culminating in site design proposals
- Select appropriate interactive technologies to engage users, effectively communicate messages, and meet web standards
- Use popular image-editing software to design commonly used web images and learn how to adjust images for web effects
- Apply intuitive navigation structures and interactive elements to design effective, accessible and usable websites
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|WEBD 110||Designing Digital Images for the Web||3|
|WEBD 125||Web Page Development I - HTML||3|
|WEBD 210||Writing for the Web||3|
|WEBD 215||Website Design||3|
|WEBD 370||Usability in Website and Software Design||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
Undergraduate Certificate Admissions Information
All the admissions information for our undergraduate certificate programs can be found through the links below.
Ready to Apply?
Create an account and start your online application today!