Online Web Design Certificate
Earn your Web Design Certificate online from Champlain College Online and enter the web design field with a credential employers respect.
- Practice a balanced perspective of web analysis and design, giving attention to both technology and aesthetic considerations
- Apply a site analysis process to include a feasibility study followed by a detailed needs analysis, and culminating in site design proposals
- Select appropriate interactive technologies to engage users, effectively communicate messages, and meet web standards
- Use popular image-editing software to design commonly used web images and learn how to adjust images for web effects
- Apply intuitive navigation structures and interactive elements to design effective, accessible and usable websites
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Stand-alone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|WEBD 110||Designing Digital Images for the Web||3|
|WEBD 125||Web Page Development I - HTML||3|
|WEBD 210||Writing for the Web||3|
|WEBD 215||Website Design||3|
|WEBD 370||Usability in Website and Software Design||3|
|Total Credits to Earn This Certificate:||15|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.