News and Updates:
- The shuttle schedule for Fall Holiday Weekend is as follows:
- Oct 10-12: CCM Promenade will be closed for minor construction. Any shuttles will use the Spinner bus stop at the Maple St shelter.
- Mon Oct 12: No Lakeside shuttles. Spinner shuttle runs on normal schedule.
- Tues Oct 13: Lakeside Limited Schedule (1 shuttle, 7:00am-6:00pm). Spinner shuttle runs on normal schedule. Special Event - 1 Full Size bus - 7:00am-10:00am
- We wanted to remind employees of the reward programs we offer through CATMA.
- Bike/Walk Rewards: Get a $15 gift certificate for City Market, Merrells Roxy or Skirack for simply walking or biking to work 24 times in a 60 day period (essentially 3 days per week). See more details.
- Guaranteed Ride Home: anyone with a Zone 1 parking permit or in the Bike/Walk rewards program can enroll. Get a free Green Cab taxi ride home or to your car in an emergency or when the shuttles arent running. See more details.
- DPW are starting reconstruction of the Pine and Lakeside intersection today. See more details.
- ChampShop Open Hours. Is you bike making a weird noise or not working properly? Starting this week, the self service bicycle mechanic workshop in Juniper will be manned by our Bicycle Program Coordinator, David, every Thursday between 3:30-5:30pm. Drop in during open hours and have David look it over, advise and educate you on how to repair it (or where to take it if it can't be fixed).
Our goal is to help students, employees and visitors get to and move around our campus in the most safe, comfortable and convenient manner possible. Our pages outline the option to get to campus, including the many programs offered by our partner CATMA. Our parking page outlines how and where to park, and our Shuttle page outlines our campus shuttles that go between Lakeside and Spinner Place. There are bike resources, CarshareVT and ride sharing, CCTA bus information, how to get around long distance and walking information.
Welcome to Champlain. Please let us know how we can assist in making your experience even smoother.
Champlain College Commuter Stories from Sustain Champlain on Vimeo.
Transportation Related Events at Champlain and around Burlington
Our 2013 Transportation Plan and Appendices lays out the framework to future changes as we continue to build out the 2007 Campus Master Plan.
VISITORS TO CHAMPLAIN
Need help on finding your destination? View our visitors page for more information. To download a detailed map of our campus with designated parking areas, see our Campus Map with Parking Areas.
Perry Hall 300
251 S. Willard St.
PO Box 670
Burlington, VT 05402
|Regular Office Hours: |
In association with: