Eligibility for Aid at Champlain
Champlain College strives to provide students with the best education possible in the most cost effective manner. This includes providing students with:
- Real-world relevant academic programs that will ensure they are prepared to enter today's ever evolving workforce.
- The personal attention they deserve by retaining our student to faculty ratio of 12 to 1.
- Access to state of the art facilities and technology.
- Internship and study abroad opportunities that are built into the curriculum.
- Life Experience curriculum that will ensure they're not only prepared to enter the working world but have the life skills needed to live a productive life.
Our standard annual costs for the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 semesters for full-time undergraduate students are as follows:
|Room and Board||$14,050|
In addition to the charges listed above, all students are required to enroll in the College's health insurance plan unless covered under another policy. All new students are charged a one-time $100 technology fee and students in certain programs are also charged a lab fee. The room and board charge listed above is for a standard room and full meal plan.
For a complete list of all charges, visit Tuition and Fees.
The total cost to attend college also includes allowances for the typical cost of books and supplies, other personal expenses, and transportation to/from campus. The amount for these expenses varies by student; however, our estimate for these expenses is approximately $3,000.
Students living off-campus or with their parents are not charged room and board. However, the cost of attendance budget used to award financial aid includes an allowance for the typical cost of room and board for these students.