Office of Parent Relations
The Office of Parent Relations works in conjunction with parents to support and enhance the Champlain College experience for all students, while striving to keep parents informed and connected to Champlain.
If you are the parent of a prospective Champlain student, you may find the information on our admissions site helpful.
“The Office of Parent Relations kept us informed about important initiatives, news, and changes at Champlain, especially those pertaining directly to parents or to our student’s experience. Our daughter also benefited from our deeper knowledge of the programs available to students. We found this enhanced knowledge enabled us to make introductions for her to meet with specific administrators when seeking career advice or when she needed support, but did not know where to turn."
- Heidi and Scott Jamieson, P'14
You may also be interested in:
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
Parent Ambassadors are critical to your student’s success while they are at Champlain and after they graduate. Here are just a few of the many ways you can help support all of our students, both now and long into the future:
- Provide internship and career opportunities for students and alumni
- Attend or host an event in your region
- Become a regional ambassador for the College
- Support the Office of Admission
- Join the Parent Advisory Council or a Divisional Board
- Support programs for Faculty
- Serve as a guest speaker in a class or at an event
- Make your annual gift to directly support your student’s education
- Encourage others to become involved with Champlain
Ready to learn more? Contact Parent Relations or connect with a member of the Parent Advisory Council to find a meaningful way to participate.
Erik C. Oliver
Director of Parent Relations