Office of Parent Relations
The Office of Parent Relations works in conjunction with parents to support and enhance the Champlain College experience for all students, while striving to keep parents informed and connected to Champlain.
If you are the parent of a prospective Champlain student, you may find the information on our admissions site helpful.
“Through our involvement with the Parent Advisory Council, we have seen firsthand how dedicated Champlain College is to the success of their curriculum and our daughter's future. We have been able to develop a deep bond with Champlain's faculty and administration, and actively participate in the direction the College is taking. We feel there is no better place that our daughter could prepare for her career."
- Bill and Michelle LaCroix P'17
You may also be interested in:
Ways to Get Involved:
Parent Ambassadors are critical to your student’s success while they are at Champlain and after they graduate. Here are just a few of the many ways you can help support all of our students, both now and long into the future:
- Provide internship and career opportunities for students and alumni
- Attend or host an event in your region
- Become a regional ambassador for the College
- Support the Office of Admission
- Join the Parent Advisory Council or a Divisional Board
- Support programs for Faculty
- Serve as a guest speaker in a class or at an event
- Make your annual gift to directly support your student’s education
- Encourage others to become involved with Champlain
Ready to learn more? Contact Parent Relations to find a meaningful way to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.860.2747.