Student Leadership Opportunities
Beyond clubs and activities, Champlain has many more opportunities for student leadership within its programs. Whether these job positions are year-round or seasonal, the experiences gained can last a lifetime.
Take a look at what Champlain has to offer:
- Become a Resident Assistant.
- Be an Admissions Ambassador and show prospective students our campus.
- Help first-years transition into college by being an Orientation Leader.
- Work with the LEAD program as a Peer Advisor.
- Save the planet: become a campus Eco Rep.
- Get involved in SGA- Champlain's student government.
- Be on the Conduct Review Board.
- Interested in learning more about leadership? Check out the Champlain College Student Leadership Institute.
- Check out and sign up for some of the Lead Like a BEAVER leadership sessions for this semester.
- Enroll in Emerging Leaders as a first year to improve and gain leadership skills.