C.C.A (Cultural Community Alliance)
The Cultural Community Alliance (CCA) is a student-run group sponsored by the Office of International Education. Its mission is to provide opportunities for all members of the Champlain College community to explore different cultures and perspectives in a safe and comfortable environment and act as a community resource and social network. CCA hosts group meetings, events, discussions and social activities which reflect the cultures and issues represented by its members and community. All students, faculty and staff are welcome to participate in this organization.
Fall 2014-Spring 2015
CCA Team Leaders
- Billy St. Louis, Facilitator & Team Leader for Social Activities
- Mahmoud Jabari, Team Leader for Meet The World Storytelling Series
- Brianna Webb & Jae W. Park, Team Leaders for Graphics & Design
CCA members are involved in a number of events and social activities that include:
- International Education Week
- Potluck international dinners
- Meet the World Storytelling Speaker Series
- RoundTable Discussion group.
Kathleen Lynn, Assistant Director, International Student Services
Office of International Education
P.O. Box 670
Burlington, Vermont 05402