Contact Catherine Bergeron-Radoux
Are you interested in getting in shape without lifting weights or getting on machines? Why not try yoga? The benefits of yoga are numerous, helping the body physically, mentally and spiritually, and there are many different types of yoga. Champlain is pleased to offer three different classes. Here you'll learn to discipline yourself in breathing, meditation and work up a sweat.
- Flow Yoga: Move through a series of asanas (yoga postures) while connecting to your breath and focusing your mind. There is no set sequence and each teacher brings his/her own style. More complex poses are incorporated for advanced students, while beginners can work at their own level, with modifications offered, to move their practice forward at a comfortable pace! Practitioners of all levels will find this class accessible.
- Fluid Yoga: Explore ways to develop your flexibility and balance through poses and breath-work. Connect the mind, body and heart in this eclectic blend of yoga styles. Practitioners of all levels will find this class accessible.
- Gentle Yoga: This class is designed for beginner through intermediate practitioners. You'll be guided through asanas (yoga postures) linked to breath, beginning with the basic poses, with an introduction to more intermediate poses for those seeking to develop a broader practice. Students looking for a more gentle experience, those who are new to yoga or those who need a change of pace, while still having the option to take it to the next level, will find this class accessible. Also the perfect class for students with injuries or limitations.
- Tuesday: 5:00 - 6:00 pm (Gentle Yoga)
- 12:30 - 1:30 pm (Fluid Yoga)
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm (Intermediate Yoga)
- Friday: 12:30 - 1:30pm (Fluid Yoga)