Resources for Students Seeking Off-Campus Housing
LIVING OFF-CAMPUS IN THE BURLINGTON AREA
While Champlain College prides itself on the quality and diversity of its residence halls, we understand that for some students, living on-campus might not be the best fit. Because we believe that a comfortable living situation can play an important role in overall academic success, we are committed to providing resources to help students who wish to live off campus find apartments and houses for rent in the Burlington area.
APARTMENT AND HOUSE RENTAL LISTINGS
Our community thrives on its college population and offers many rental opportunities including apartments, condominiums, houses and lofts. Please click on the following links based on your interest:
- I'm an apartment manager or landlord and would like to list a rental property with the Champlain College community.
- I'm a student seeking a database of available rentals in the area. (Download in MS Excel or Adobe PDF)
Keep in mind that our site is just one of many resources available to you. Below are some additional online apartment locator services.
- Apartment Guide
- For Rent - Nation's Leading Apartment Resource
- Place of Mine
- Burlington Rent - Your Rental Resource for Burlington, Vermont
- Rieley Properties - Rated Among Burlington's Top Landlords By the UVM Student Government
- Champlain Apartments
- Mapped Apartments
- Big City Apartments
- Lovely: You're Almost Home
- My Cheap Apartments
- My Apartment Map
- My Burlington Apartment
- Apartment List
- Redstone Apartments
- Rent Lingo
- Redstone Lofts
LOOKING FOR A ROOMMATE?
Many of the rental options around campus are designed for more than one person, and, especially if you are a new student, you may not know other students also looking for off-campus housing. Use the links below to find roommates who are also Champlain College students; you'll already have one thing in common!
- I'm a Champlain College student looking for a roommate, and I'd like to list my contact information for other students.
- I'm a Champlain College student looking for a roommate, and I'd like to see contact information other students have left. (Download in& MS Excel or& Adobe PDF)
Feel free to contact Melody Brook, Operations Manager, at 802-865-5487 or via email.
Please note that neither Melody nor the College can answer questions relating to specific off-campus properties. For those inquiries, please contact the apartment manager or landlord for the listing directly.
Champlain College provides general information about off-campus housing options for the convenience of students, but the College does not endorse any off-campus properties or assume any responsibility or liability relating to any off-campus properties. For information regarding insurance click here.
Learn more about Housing at Champlain, including the housing selection process, residence assistants, and cost information.