Hardware/software needed to take an online course*:
- Pentium II processor: 400 mHz for PCs or G3 processor for Macs
- Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or higher for PCs, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher for Macs
- RAM: 256 megabytes
- Hard drive: 10 gigabytes
- 56k baud rate modem, cable modem, or DSL modem
- Internet Service Provider (ISP
*Exceptions: Because of the large software programs that are installed and used in many courses for Software Development and Software Engineering, it is recommended that students enrolling in these courses have a computer system with these minimum specifications: You should ask your instructors or Bob Green for the following requirements:
- Computer that has a 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM
- 150 GB hard disk
- DirectX 9 capable video card running 1024 x 768 or higher resolution display
- DVD-ROM Drive
If you have any questions or concerns about these specifications, please contact Bob Green at email@example.com.
- Angel only supports Internet Explorer 7 and higher or FireFox 3 and higher
- If you are still not sure if your browser is compatible with Angel, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having a separate browser will aid you in uploading files to the Champlain College online server and will also allow you to access the Champlain College library services and databases.
If you have any questions or concerns contact the E-Learning at: