Assistance Animal Request Form

Students planning to bring an Assistance Animal to campus must obtain approval from the Center for Counseling and Accommodation Services (CCAS) by submitting the Residential Student Assistance Animal Request form to CCAS at least 30 days in advance of the beginning of the semester. CCAS will ask the student about their disability and will ask for annual documentation from a physician, psychiatrist or other mental health professional that the animal provides support that alleviates symptoms of the disability.

Students interested in making a request should download the form and follow the instructions.

Inquiries about Assistance Animals should be made to:

Luke Lewis, MS, LCMHC
Assistant Director of Counseling & Accommodations/Alcohol & Drug Educator
Phone: (802) 651-5959