A key aspect of the search involves seeking input from a wide array of Champlain stakeholders to guide us in crafting the Search Profile and Prospectus. The Search Committee and Koya are hosting a series of on-campus and virtual forums to gain feedback on the qualities desired in a new President and the challenges and opportunities the new President will encounter. We have worked with the Search Committee and stakeholder groups to develop the events and encourage attendance. Here is the current schedule of forums for the Champlain community:
- Staff Forum: Tuesday, September 10, 11:00 AM-12:15 PM, Lakeside 101/102
- On Campus Student Forum: Tuesday, September 10, 2:00-3:15 PM, Fireside Lounge, IDX
- Full-Time Faculty Forum: Wednesday, September 11, 8:15-9:30 AM, Morgan Room, Aiken Hall
- On-Campus Adjunct Faculty Forum: Wednesday, September 11, 1:30-2:45 PM, Morgan Room, Aiken Hall
- Champlain College Online Student Forum: Wednesday, September 18, 6:00 PM ET and Friday, September 20, 12:00 noon ET. A separate email with a registration link and information for joining will follow in the coming days.
- Champlain College Online Faculty Forum: Friday, September 20, 12:00 noon ET and a second evening session will be added. A separate email with a registration link and information for joining, as well as the time slot for the second evening session, will follow in the coming days.
In addition, working with Koya, we have crafted an online survey to collect thoughts and feedback. There is also an opportunity to nominate potential candidates and/or suggest individuals who would provide recommendations of candidates. Please follow this link to take the survey: Presidential Search Online Survey.
Koya is administering this survey as part of the search process. Individual survey responses are strictly confidential. Koya will aggregate the data, interpret key themes and trends, and share its analysis with the Search Committee. The results will help the Search Committee and Koya craft the Search Profile and Prospectus. Names of potential candidates will be shared confidentially with the Search Committee.
To connect with the Search Committee directly, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We welcome questions, comments, concerns, critiques, or any other feedback that's on your mind.