In order to create a blog you must be faculty, staff or student of Champlain College. To request a blog please email email@example.com. Requests will be fulfilled based on the discretion and capacity of the Champlain Marketing Team.
- Eligibility: Champlain College faculty, staff and students are eligible for blogs on the network. Students must have a faculty or staff sponsor.
- Support: The Champlain Marketing Team will build and host your blog for free. Costs associated with any specialized features will be the blog owner’s responsibility. Please send blog requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content Monitoring: We reserve the right to remove inappropriate material from any Champlain College blog.
- Copyright: Copyright laws apply to all content posted.
- Security: The College takes measures to protect the blogs on the network, but owners are ultimately responsible for blog security including not sharing login information and maintaining a secure password.
- Comments and Spam: Blog owners are responsible for moderating comments and using the tools provided to prevent spam.