2020 International Photo Contest Entry Form
The 13th Annual International Photo Contest is now CLOSED for submissions.
To see this year's photos, click here.
Click here to vote for your favorite for the People's Choice award.
Voting closes at 11:59 PM on Monday, April 13, 2020.
- You MUST use your champlain.edu email to enter the contest
- Due to limited space, only the first 100 photos will be entered. So, if you submit two photos we might only enter your first photo.
- A digital copy of ALL submitted photos are kept by OIE to possibly use in the future and are added to OIE's Flickr page.
- No selfies will be accepted.
- You must have consent from all identifiable people in all photos.
- All photos will be cropped to be 8" x 10" (or 10" x 8").
- You may submit up to TWO photos but only ONE per category.
- Photo(s) must be all your own work.
- Champlain may use these photos for promotional and other purposes in the future.
- No photos of the US will be accepted unless submitted by an International Student to the [I] category.
When submitting your photo PLEASE name it Category.Title.LastName.FirstName where the Category is
- [A] Architecture
- [D] Daily Life
- [F] Artistic Flare
- [N] The Natural World
- [I] International Student Experience in the US (International Students only!)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Photo Contest".