2020 International Photo Contest Entry Form
The 13th Annual International Photo Contest is now OPEN for submissions.
Click here to view the entry form.
The contest closes at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- You MUST use your champlain.edu email to enter the contest
- Due to limited space, only the first 100 photos will be entered. So, if you submit two photos we might only enter your first photo.
- A digital copy of ALL submitted photos are kept by OIE to possibly use in the future and are added to OIE's Flickr page.
- No selfies will be accepted.
- You must have consent from all identifiable people in all photos.
- All photos will be cropped to be 8" x 10" (or 10" x 8").
- You may submit up to TWO photos but only ONE per category.
- Photo(s) must be all your own work.
- Champlain may use these photos for promotional and other purposes in the future.
- No photos of the US will be accepted unless submitted by an International Student to the [I] category.
When submitting your photo PLEASE name it Category.Title.LastName.FirstName where the Category is
- [A] Architecture
- [D] Daily Life
- [F] Artistic Flare
- [N] The Natural World
- [I] International Student Experience in the US (International Students only!)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Photo Contest".