International Student Services

There are many U.S. federal immigration rules and regulations to follow when you become an F-1 or J-1 international student at Champlain College. The Office of International Education (OIE) can answer questions about visas and immigration, international student employment, the College in general, academics, adjusting to a new culture, and anything else international students want to know about Champlain. OIE is the "home away from home" for international students!

Please choose from the links below to find valuable information regarding immigration, health insurance, and other important topics.

Information for F-1 Students

Information for J-1 Students

Health Insurance

Making International Student Payments for Tuition and Fees

Obtaining a VT State Driver's License

Social Security Numbers and Cards

Cultural Adjustment Issues

Travel & Re-entry

Change of Status

Withdrawals and Leaves of Absences